Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MESSAGE FROM ROYAL HOUSE OF KUPANG, INDONESIA

Conference between HRH Usif Leopold Nicolaas Nisnoni and
Putri Aizian U. Camsa on 09.01.2008



Yang Mulia Putri Aizian,


First of all many thanks for Your 2 emails that I received and I read it with many sad and bad feelings what is really happened in Mindanao.I also listened at BBC,VOA,Radio Nederland and ABC. So immediatelly my wive and I,we think so much to You, Your People and Families We only can pray to our Lord,hoping the situation will change.

We can have PEACE ONLY BY LOVE,UNDERSTANDING,TOLERANCE AND SELF-INTERSPECTION.I know now in Your Region it is happened,violence,burning and murder and I hope also the United Nations and The Asean Countries will be the referee in this bad case. It is a long story the same as in Aceh,Basken in Spain,North-South Korea, Cyprus etc and WITH OUR GOOD WILL THERE WILL BE A SOLUTION.

I think our President Susilo Bambang Yudoyono will do his best to solve it. Many commentars at our TVstations and Radiostations and also in our newspapers. With such a huge attention and participation the Asean Countries can make Peace in Mindanao.

My Family and I hope and pray to Our Great Lord that Your People and Region have a better future and that the Philippines Government will keep peaceful situation and condition.

GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR FAMILIES.

Hormat kami,salam mesra dari:-
Leo-Rika Nisnoni Sekeluarga,
Kraton Kupang,Nusa Tenggara Timur,Indonesia.


No comments: